Introducing the Microsoft Edge web browser. It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value.
Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, InPrivate browsing and InPrivate search in Microsoft Bing.
Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
Microsoft Edge features:
Private Browser and a more productive browsing experience
• Browser that securely syncs your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data across your signed-devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
• With Immersive Reader users can remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
Privacy & Control: Take control of your data
• Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited.
• Private browsing experience from the start with tracking prevention is enabled by default.
Organize & Collect: Organization on the go
• New! Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
Private Browser: InPrivate browsing
• Privacy matters. InPrivate tabs won’t store your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files)
• Keep your search history private with built-in InPrivate search in Microsoft Bing. When you browse using InPrivate mode, your search history will never be saved to Microsoft Bing or associated back to your Microsoft account.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Block ads by turning on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Microsoft Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Get the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private, and productive experience while you browse.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.