Choose your favorite Turkish political party and leader, or create your own party with your own character! Travel Turkish cities with your party bus, stand out from your opponents on the road. Participate in the rally of sightseeing and activities, join TV programs and get attention of voters. Build alliances and set policies. Be in power, establish the laws in the assembly, develop the country and cities.
The beloved Turkish Political game has been updated! Election Game 2 is waiting for you with its eye-catching 3D graphics, original fun game mechanics and new features.
The aim of the game is to win the election by playing various game modes. You can get the highest score by driving the party bus fast in heavy traffic, overtaking without hitting other vehicles, bypassing rival buses. Your score increases as you successfully cross without hitting the vehicles in traffic. Press the button quickly when the opponent party bus is in challenge mode and earn extra points. Compete in different cities of Turkey and get attention of voters as you play rally mode. Get media attention with penalty shootout events. Also, answer the questions of reporters as fast as possible by going out on TV and increase your score all over the country.
In the new game, you can develop your party headquarters and decorate your office room. Become a stronger party by improving your main party headquarter. Strengthen your vehicles in the garage, support your special convoy with security and police vehicles, customize your bus with different skins, rims and music.
Hit the road now and win the votes!
– Stunning 3D graphics
– Real leader skins
– Fluent and functional vehicle controls
– Bus skins and musics of 10 different parties
– 5 difficulty levels: Difficulties according to the population of the cities
– 7 game modes: Race in traffic, Tap-tap challange, attention game in rally, answering questions on TV, Penalty shootout, Law proposal, Congress
– English language support
– Control your car with motion sensor, steering wheel or touch in racing mode
– Press the “yes” seal as quickly and repeatedly as possible in the rival party bus challenge mode
– Retain and repeat graphics flowing from prompter in rally mode
– Quickly answer reporters’ questions in TV mode
– Read the proposal by clicking the text quickly, defend your platform against those who want to stop you
– Establishing provincial centers regularly increases your budget revenues and your votes in that city
– Improving your party headquarter shows you as a stronger party
– Joining TV shows increases your score in all provinces
– Answering questions correctly faster on TV increases your score more
– In provinces where you do not hold a rally, your vote may drop a little on election day.
– Going to all cities for rallies attracts the attention of the public and you get more votes
– The faster you drive, the faster you arrive at the rally area and you earn more points without making your voters wait.
– Overtaking the rival party bus earns extra points, failure makes you lose votes. Press “yes” to pass as quickly and repeatedly as possible.
You can contribute to the development of the Turkish Election Game 2 with your votes and comments on Google Play.